Premature ejaculation is one of the most common problems with couples during sex. It can be frustrating for both the man and the woman as it does not allow either to prolong sex to the point of maximum pleasure or excitement. It can happen to anyone from time to time for a number of reasons. It often occurs s when the man is too excited or when the woman is too sexy, so the man finishes up not able to hold himself back. On a humorous note t is possible to change your sexual partner and find a less sexy woman, a more ugly and boring partner but while that may solve your premature ejaculation, it will leave you with a much bigger problem if you temporally lose interest in sex altogether.
To be more serious, instead of choosing such a drastic solution lets look at how to solve this widespread problem and make your sex life better for you and your partner
1. There are two types of premature ejaculation:
- lifelong, sometimes referred to as primary
- acquired, sometimes referred to as secondary
Lifelong premature ejaculation is when a man has not had control of ejaculation from the time of his first sexual experience. If left untreated, the premature ejaculation will continue for the rest of his life.
Acquired premature ejaculation is usually when there has been a period of normal functioning before the premature ejaculation began.
Acquired premature ejaculation is often linked to psychological (especially relationship) issues or other erectile problems such as erectile dysfunction.
2. Like most things about sex and lovemaking the first step is to talk to your partner openly about it, without embarrassment or apportioning blame. This is always the best starting point to try to establish why you may be experiencing premature ejaculation. It could be that the man is too tired, too stressed or is not having sex on any kind of a regular basis. If that is the case he has to deal with the underlying problem and come to the bed in a more relaxed and positive frame of mind
3. If a man has a lot of social problems or is stressed out, he should try to identify the root cause of his physical or mental state. Very often he can worry too much about how he will perform or if the problem is going to repeat itself again. He may be too anxious to impress his partner which ironically often results in the opposite of what he is looking for. Prepare for sex in a positive frame of mind and with a physically healthy body. If you do that you are more than half way there.
4. A young inexperienced man will often have a very high sex drive which can result in premature ejaculation until he learns how to control his body and work in unison with his partner. However if premature ejaculation becomes a regular occurrence it is time to look for a hands on long-term solution. One serious consideration is that it may be an actual medical problem which can be treated and resolved. A proper blood test can show up a likely cause and treatment in some cases. Doctors differ and there is no universally accepted opinion on optimum Prolactin or Androgen levels in a man’s body, but if an obvious imbalance shows up that could point to an underlying problem. It is worth checking out this possibility, particularly when premature ejaculation is a persisting problem which could turn into a permanent problem. It is estimated that 20–30% of healthy males can suffer from premature ejaculation
5. It can be that lack of exercise and a generally unhealthy body is the problem. Men who have regular exercise and either play sports or go to the gym on a regular basis are better able to control their bodies and can also control their sexual organ much more. There are specific exercises that can improve how a man can hold his body and control the thrust and body movement during sex.
The two most common exercise therapies for premature ejaculation are the “start-stop technique” and the “squeeze technique”. Click on the link below and hit the return key for more information: